Sunday 26 January 2014

Week - 3 Cakes!!!

Week - 3. It's been all about cakes!

There's a bit of a tradition of taking cakes or similar into school when it's your birthday so since it was my actual 50th this week, it seemed a perfect time to do my 'take cakes into school every day for a week' challenge!
If you're reading this and you don't know, I'm a peripatetic teacher, meaning I travel to different schools during a week, so don't worry I wasn't inflicting too many sweet and calorific goodies on just one establishment! There were in fact 4 schools which received my baking and they seemed to go down ok. On Monday I took 2 dozen cupcakes, Tuesday it was carrot cake muffins, Wednesday is my day off so I had time to get baking again for the 2 schools on Thursday! One of those got white chocolate and cranberry cookies and the other some more cupcakes! It was a busy week but very enjoyable. It gave me the opportunity to talk to people about what I'm doing and hopefully spice up break and dinner time a little.
I have even managed to remember to take some pictures and upload them into this blog so I'm quite impressed with myself- not bad for a 50 year old, ha,ha!!!
See you next time


No comments:

Post a Comment